Dr. Brandon E Gough
Brandon Gough, MD, is a board certified, fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hip and knee replacement surgery. He also trains other surgeons from around the United States and world on the latest techniques in minimally invasive hip and knee replacement, including robotic-assisted hip and knee replacement surgeries.
Dr. Gough is focused on providing you with advanced orthopedic solutions combined with compassionate, family-centered care.
Education & Training
- Arizona Institute of Bone and Joint Disorders – Lower Extremity Adult Reconstruction Fellowship
- University of Kansas School of Medicine at Wichita – Orthopedic Surgery Residency
- Creighton University School of Medicine – Medical Degree
- Spring Hill College – Mobile, Alabama – Bachelor of Science
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM